Rent the entire château
Up to 14 guests
Château Mader is a 5-star magical place where you will enjoy the atmosphere of Belle Epoque mansions, stately and welcoming, with a timeless charm.
You will appreciate the spacious living rooms, the kitchens designed for casual interaction, and the large, gorgeous suites that can comfortably accommodate up to 14 guests while providing privacy to everyone.
For entertainment, you will have exclusive access to the billiard, bar, and home theater located on the ground floor. You will fall in love with the large blooming garden and enjoy the spa located under the rotunda’s romantic stone arches.
A glass in hand, from the rooftop terrace and the belvedere crowning the château, you will admire the dazzling views of the silvery waters of Arcachon Bay stretching to the Cap Ferret peninsula.
An ideal space to share amongst family and friends
The Panorama Floor (3rd)
A superb interior stone staircase leads to the Panorama Floor (180 m2/1,940 sq ft), which includes:
- The Belle Epoque Salon, bathed in the soft light of a beautiful stained glass ceiling, perfect for memorable gatherings or playing board games
- A bar, ideal for having a drink, an open kitchen and restroom complement the Belle Epoque Salon
- The Dining Room on the Garden, where you can have your meals whenever you wish
- The Dune Studio Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a balcony (queen-size bed, convertible sofa bed)
- The Marine Studio Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, two balconies – one with a view of the bay (queen-sized bed, convertible sofa bed)
- The Bellevue One-Bedroom Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a balcony with a view of the bay (king-size bed or two twin beds, convertible sofa bed)
The Noble Floor (2nd)
Two exterior stone staircases lead to the Noble Floor (1st floor), which includes:
- Two connecting salons measuring 60 m2 (645 sq ft), the Camille Salon to enjoy in the colorful armchairs and sofa, and the Clara Salon, with a game table, which opens onto a terrace with direct access to the gardens
- A dining room bathed in sunlight, l’Orangerie, where you can enjoy your meals while admiring the view of the garden
- A spacious, welcoming kitchen equipped with a Godin cast-iron range cooker. The large central island comfortably seats ten people around for breakfast, a casual lunch or dinner.
- A grand hallway framed by stone archways leading to the two suites of the Noble Floor
- The Rotunda Suite (45 m2, 500 sq ft), with a private vestibule and an en-suite bathroom (king-size bed or two twin beds)
- The Zen Suite (30 m2, 320 sq ft), with a private vestibule and an en-suite bathroom (king-size bed or two twin beds)
- The Green Bedroom (14 m2, 150 sq ft) decorated with soothing greens, with it’s bathroom (queen-size bed)
A breathtaking, panoramic view of the bay
From the vast rooftop terrace (200 m2, 2000 sq ft) that crowns the château, accessible by a superb interior stone staircase, you can take in the 360° view of the Arcachon Bay and enjoy its magnificent sunsets.
Private spaces reserved for your exclusive use
- The Club Room on the ground floor features a bar, billiard table, projection room, and restroom
- A spa and shallow pool (15m x 3,50m x .75 m, 50 ft x 11.5 ft x 2.5 ft) equipped with pool chairs perfect for sunbathing
- Outdoor sitting areas in the courtyard and in the blooming garden (4,000 m2/1 acre)
- A gazebo to read in peace and quiet
For your security and peace of mind:
- The property is fully protected by walls
- Secured access by code at the entry gate
- Enclosed parking
- Caretaker living on the property 24/7
Comfort and attention to the smallest detail: the well-being of our guests is our top priority
- Suites and bedroom are equipped with free, secure wifi, a flat-screen television and a safebox
- Bathrooms are equipped with a large sink, a spacious walk-in shower, a toilet, a towel heater, and a hair-dryer.
- You will find quality bath and shower products, plush towels and bathrobes as well as slippers in your bathroom.
- Beds are prepared with a comforter and soft, rectangular pillows and fitted with Egyptian cotton linens
- For sweet dreams, your beds will already be made upon your arrival
- Suites and bedroom, have each an espresso machine (capsules provided)
- Suites on the Panoramic floor are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning units
- Each suite on the Panoramic floor has a fully-equipped kitchen (refrigerator, cooktop, microwave oven, toaster, kettle)
- We have available for our guests a laundry room equipped with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron