Services à la carte
Freedom to do as you please or services that suit your needs: You choose!
Some guests prefer total independence during their vacation to organise their stay at their leisure.
Other guests prefer to wake up each morning to a basket full of bread and breakfast pastries at their door and ask us to fill their refrigerator before their arrival.
And there are some who ask to have maid services at a certain time each day, to prepare breakfast and to make the beds…
When you make your reservation, let us know what level of service you desire and we will make all the necessary arrangements.
Your meals à la carte
Here, too, the maximum of flexibility is the order of the day:
- Each floor has a kitchen and each of the suites on the Panorama floor (2nd floor) offers additional kitchen space: culinary aficionados can fully express their passion for gourmet cooking
- Less than a kilometer from the château, you will find several restaurants as well as bakeries and grocery stores. Wednesday and Saturday mornings, you can shop in the local food market
- Platters of oysters and shellfish can be delivered to the château by local producers on request
- A personal cook to create and cook a menu of your choice is also available on request
The range of possibilities is vast and we will strive to organize the ideal package for your stay.
On request, when you make your reservation, we can organize for you a diversity of services and activities, such as:
- Private driver (Transfers: Bordeaux Airport or train station, Excursions: Arcachon Bay, the city of Bordeaux, vineyards and châteaux, etc.)
- Discover the Bay of Arcachon aboard a Pinasse (a traditional long and narrow wooden boat) including a picnic on the Ile aux Oiseaux.
- Bicycle rental
We will be happy to share our address book to satisfy all your needs.