Rent the Panorama Floor
(3rd) Up to 8 guests
Rent Château Mader’s Panorama Floor and enjoy 180 m2 (1,980 sq ft) of 5-star rated space, in a Belle Epoque mansion, invigorated with contemporary furniture.
You will like the club-style living room, the kitchen bar, the roomy dining room, and the three large suites, each comprising a fully equipped kitchen and a private terrace, forming a perfect setting for a large family or a group of friends.
For entertainment, you will have exclusive access to the pillars, bar, and home theater located on the ground floor. You will fall in love with the large enclosed blooming garden, and you will enjoy the spa located under the rotunda’s romantic stone arches.
A glass in hand, from the rooftop terrace and the belvedere crowning the château, you will admire the dazzling views of the silvery waters of Arcachon Bay stretching to the Cap Ferret peninsula.
The Panorama Floor includes:
- The Belle Epoque Salon, bathed in the soft light of a beautiful stained glass ceiling, perfect for memorable gatherings or playing board games
- A bar, ideal for having a drink, an open kitchen and restroom complement the Belle Epoque Salon
- The Dining Room on the Garden, where you can have your meals whenever you wish
- The Dune Studio Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a balcony (queen-size bed, convertible sofa bed)
- The Marine Studio Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, two balconies – one with a view of the bay (queen-sized bed, convertible sofa bed)
- The Bellevue One-Bedroom Suite (36 m2/390 sq ft), with an en-suite bathroom, a fully-equipped kitchen, a balcony with a view of the bay (king-size bed or two twin beds, convertible sofa bed)
Private spaces reserved for our guests’ exclusive use
- The Club Room on the ground floor featuring a bar, billiard table, projection room, and toilet
- A spa and shallow pool (15m x 3,50m x .75 m/ 50 ft x 11.5 ft x 2.5 ft) equipped with pool chairs to sunbath
- Outside seating areas in the courtyard and in the blooming garden (4,000 m2/1 acre)
- A gazebo to read in peace and quiet
- The panoramic rooftop terrace (200 m2/2000 sq ft) to take in the view of the silvery waters spreading to Cap Ferret
- The belvedere to enjoy the unique panoramic view of the Bay and it’s surroundings all the way to Dune of Pilat
For your security and serenity:
- The property is fully protected by walls
- Secured access by code at the entry gate
- Enclosed parking
- Caretaker living on the property 24/7
Comfort and attention to the smallest detail: the well-being of our guests is our top priority
- All our rooms are equipped with free, secure wifi, a flat-screen television and a safebox
- Our bathrooms are equipped with a large sink, a spacious walk-in shower, toilet, hair-dryer, towel heater. Quality bath and shower products are at your disposal.
- You will find plush towels and bathrobes as well as slippers in your bathroom.
- For sweet dreams, our king and queen size beds are fitted with Egyptian cotton linens
- A comforter and soft, rectangular pillows
- Your beds will already be made upon your arrival
- The suites on the Panoramic floor are equipped with individually controlled air conditioning units
- Each suite on the Panorama floor has a fully-equipped kitchen (refrigerator, cooktop, microwave oven, toaster, kettle) in which you will find an espresso machine (capsules provided) as well as a teapot and a selection of quality teas
- We have available for our guests a laundry room equipped with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron