Rent the Noble Floor
(2nd) Up to 6 guests
Rent Château Mader’s Noble Floor and enjoy 225 m2 (2,475 sq ft) of casual elegance in a classical setting accented by contemporary furniture.
You will appreciate the spacious living rooms, the bright dining room adjacent to the roomy kitchen, and the two gorgeous suites and quiet double bedroom that can accommodate up to 6 guests.
For entertainment, you will have exclusive access to the pillars, bar, and home theater located on the ground floor. You will fall in love with the large enclosed blooming garden, and you will enjoy the spa located under the rotunda’s romantic stone arches.
A glass in hand, from the rooftop terrace and the belvedere crowning the château, you will admire the dazzling views of the silvery waters of Arcachon Bay stretching to the Cap Ferret peninsula.
The Noble Floor includes:
- Two connecting salons measuring 60 m2 (645 sq ft), the Camille Salon to enjoy in the colorful armchairs and sofa; and the Clara Salon, with a game table, which opens onto a terrace with direct access to the gardens
- A dining room bathed in sunlight, l’Orangerie (27 m2, 300 sq ft), where you can enjoy your meals while admiring the view of the garden
- A spacious, welcoming kitchen (24 m2, 265 sq ft), equipped with a Godin cast-iron range cooker. The central island comfortably seats ten people around for breakfast, a casual lunch or dinner.
- A grand hallway framed by stone archways leading to the two suites of the Noble Floor
- The Rotunda Suite (45 m2, 500 sq ft), with a private vestibule and an en-suite bathroom (king-size bed or two twin beds)
- The Zen Suite (30 m2, 320 sq ft), with a private vestibule and an en-suite bathroom (king-size bed or two twin beds)
- The Green Bedroom (14 m2, 150 sq ft), decorated in soothing greens, and with it’s own bathroom (queen-size bed)
Private spaces reserved for our guests’ exclusive use
- The Club Room on the ground floor featuring a bar, billiard table, projection room, and toilet
- A spa and shallow pool (15m x 3,50m x .75 m/ 50 ft x 11.5 ft x 2.5 ft) equipped with pool chairs to sunbath
- Outside seating areas in the courtyard and in the blooming garden (4,000 m2/1 acre)
- A gazebo to read in peace and quiet
- The panoramic rooftop terrace (200 m2/2000 sq ft) to take in the view of the silvery waters spreading to Cap Ferret
- The belvedere to enjoy the unique panoramic view of the Bay and it’s surroundings all the way to Dune of Pilat
For your security and serenity:
- The property is fully protected by walls
- Secured access by code at the entry gate
- Enclosed parking
- Caretaker living on the property 24/7
Comfort and attention to the smallest detail: the well-being of our guests is our top priority
- Suites and bedroom are equipped with free, secure wifi, a flat-screen television and a safebox
- Bathrooms are equipped with a large sink, a spacious walk-in shower, a toilet, a towel heater, and a hair-dryer, . are at your disposal.
- You will find quality bath and shower products, plush towels and bathrobes as well as slippers in your bathroom.
- Beds are prepared with a comforter and soft, rectangular pillows and are fitted with Egyptian cotton linens
- For sweet dreams, your beds will already be made upon your arrival
- Suites and bedroom, have each an espresso machine (capsules provided)
- We have available for our guests a laundry room equipped with a washer, dryer, ironing board and iron